The inaugural International Neonatal Nephrology Symposium (INNS) takes place in Birmingham in September 2024.
The Pediatric and Infant Center for Acute Nephrology (PICAN) at Children’s of Alabama and the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) will host the inaugural International Neonatal Nephrology Symposium (INNS) September 11-15, 2024, at the Hilton Birmingham Downtown at UAB.
This symposium will bring together experts, researchers and clinicians from across the globe to share knowledge, exchange ideas and collaborate on the latest advancements in neonatal kidney disease. The event will provide a unique platform for networking and foster scientific dialogue that will contribute to improving outcomes in the youngest patients.
- Practical aspects of neonatal kidney care—the science and the art
- From crib to bench and back to the crib
- Kidney health metrics in neonates and young children
- Fetal kidney disease—a new era
- Neonatal organ cross talk
- Neonatal nephrology potpourri
- Clinical roundtables—caring for neonates with kidney disease and their families
- Hands-on practical skills sessions—tools to optimize care of neonates with kidney disease
For more information, visit www.childrensal.org/inns.